Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Sale-a-Bration Time!



It's that time of year again...Sale-a-Bration!  For every $50 you spend, you'll earn a free product from the SAB brochure (click on the SAB button on my sidebar to view the brochure!)  There is great stuff this year....stamps, of course, but also Designer Series Paper and a punch!  And this year, there's a new option...instead of product from the SAB brochure, you can also choose select stamp sets from the Idea Book & Catalog.  And, if you host a workshop totally $300 or more, you'll earn an extra SAB product!



And not only does Sale-a-Bration begin today, but the customer ordering period for the Occasions Mini Catalog also starts today!  There is so much good stuff in there that you can easily earn lots of SAB products with an order just from the mini catalog! (Trust me, I'm having a hard time keeping my own wish list under control!)

Call me to place and order or schedule a workshop!

No comments: